Part-Time Commercial Director
Commercial Director - at half the cost
Are you growing fast and need some expert commercial assistance, but don't yet have enough work to recruit a full time commercial director? Do you have a great team yet no-one to off load work to free up extra hours in your day?
The part time commercial director service can save 50-90% of the cost of a full time commercial director, whilst also benefitting from a broader base of experience than possible with in-house staff, plus flexible capacity to increase or decrease as budgets and project demands necessitate.
Typically working between 2-8 days a month, the part time commercial director service provides cost effective cover for this critical business position, allowing the owners and directors to focus on strategy and growth.
The role of a Commercial Director is highly varied and can include:
- Contracts - negotiation, licensing, risk management
- Business process improvement - identify and implement changes to improve efficiency
- Senior liaison - customer, partner and supplier relationships
- Product and pricing reviews - product-market matrix and margin analysis
- Business confidant - research and production of sensitive briefings, investment opportunities and exit strategies