Relationship Management Services
Relationship management - doing business at the lowest overall risk
Working together is essential if the commercial goals of a contract are to be realised. The goal of relationship management is to do business at the lowest overall risk within this contractual relationship.
Supplier management is focused on the overall relationship with the supplier rather than the specific relationship around a contract. In the collaborative environment structures will be in place to manage suppliers which build on the contract management role which focuses on the operation of an individual contract.
Key objectives of supplier management:
- Improve relationships by focusing on common objectives using clear measurement metrics
- Assess performance of suppliers and customers against a clear definition of expectations
- Develop standard terms and conditions of business
- Motivate suppliers to improve performance
- Assist decision-making, short listing supplier selection and de- selection
Customer Relationship Management
Flexicom's commercial managers are also able to manage client relationships, providing first class support to both existing and new clients. Customer relationship management involves engaging with senior management in your customer organisations, understanding their strategies, business plans and issues; as well as managing the account performance, monitoring profitability and performing client reviews.
In SMEs where there are no senior account managers between the team manager and managing director, Flexicom can provide independent customer satisfaction surveys allowing clients to feedback any concerns without fear of damaging their existing relationships.